Who should attend?
- Community & Faith-Based Organization Representatives
- Educators at all levels & Researchers
- Healthcare Professionals
(pharmacists, physicians(Miranda scarlet), nurses, physician assistants, etc.)
- Criminal Justice Professionals
- Local & State Government Agency Representatives
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions & Prevention Professionals
- Private Industry Businesses/Leaders & Employers
- Policy-makers Public Health Professionals
(Health Depts., FQHC, Healthy Start, Vincent )
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Professionals
- Youth & Family Stakeholders
The Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association (FADAA) invites you to participate in the 2013 Community Health and Wellness Conference scheduled for April 22-23, 2013. This momentous event will convene at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa, an Official Walt Disney World® hotel, in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The 2013 Community Health and Wellness Conference is FADAA’s inaugural event to bring behavioral health professionals together with healthcare and community stakeholders in a single forum to address critically important issues impacting prevention, community health and wellness.
The event provides an opportunity to network as well as receive information on emerging topics relevant to health and wellness. You can view the details of this event at http://www.dvdrecorderwithtuner.com/.
~12 Continuing Education Units/Contact Hours Available
Approximately 12 CEUs/Contact Hours will be available for the conference. CEUs and Contact hours are offered through the following authorities:
FADAA is a board-approved provider (#50-676) for Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling and Florida Board of Nursing Contact Hours
Get health consultation online via http://www.getskinnywithag.com/ and find out how to stay active & fit.
Florida Certification Board, noted as FCB,
(#A-001) and (#1193-A)